Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still No News

So okay, there is still nothing new to report. Fingers crossed for action next week when the weather is clearing.

Not even the light fittings had progress. When we made it to Beacon Lighting, D decided another light (which I liked in the first place) may be more suitable. On top of that the supposed discount only came to about $50 and we figured if we wait and get all light fittings together, we may end up with a better deal.

In the meantime, here is a pic of the other light (which is longer and may suit the space better - being hung from the second story). Any opinions on which you prefer are kindly appreciated. We have some thinking to do!

3 comments:

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

when you say compare lights, do you mean this one and the round one in the previous post (for over stairs) is that right???

TamDaz said...

Yes they are the two I'm talking about :-)

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

gosh, they are both gorgeous - I think I prefer the ball one - more feminine... does that help???