Monday, June 22, 2009

Finance Approved

We have official word that after a lot of negatioting, revaluing, reworking - we have our finance approved. The bank had difficulty setting up the loan as it is of a complicated nature, but in the end our wonderful bank manager (Yes S, that's you if your reading) got everything organised. We would never go to anyone else. (And no S. you are NOT allowed to retire while we are on this earth - I know very selfish. but hey your great!) S. should be informing Henley any time now. Full steam ahead. Only a week and a half and I'll be able to start posting photos of our demolition. WooHoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - we have nearly finished our journey with Henley SA! I have read the comments on your blog and enjoyed reading about the beginning of your building process! We are building in the Barossa and although I agree with some of the comments posted about delays etc I have to say that we have been really really pleased with the workmanship and the people who have looked after our job! C in the office is fabulous and I our SS is fantastic. We love our house and know that you will love yours too. Take all advice or warnings onboard but remember every journey is individual and I am sure, like us, that yours will be worth it!! Good Luck. I am on the forum under Poly_ester_girl! We don't have a google account! At some stage I will get around to posting photos etc. Have been following the forum for ages - just have not had the time to organise our own blog or thread.

TamDaz said...

Thanks for that. I will be sure to keep an eye out for you on the forum and look forward to seeing some pics of your house. What design did you end up going for? All Henley designs just seem to have a unique and distictive feel, like they are truly finished off. I'm pleased to hear everything went so wellfor you, and hope ours runs as smoothy. We are really looking foward to the exciting times ahead :-)